Cook Time: about 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp cleaned and deveined, shell on
- 1 lb. cooked chicken sausage, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 lb of skinless thick white fish cut into chunks [cod, halibut, sea bass,]
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 - 26 oz jars of Mina Shakshuka
- 1 – 14 oz. can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 – 8 oz. bottle good quality clam juice
- 1 Tbsp of chopped parsley
- Heat a large heavy bottom skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to pan, add chicken sausage chunks and cook for 3 minutes till lightly browned, turning occasionally. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add 1 Tbsp olive oil heat for 1 minute, add shrimp and sauté shrimp for 4-5 minutes a side). Remove from pan and keep warm
- Turn heat up to medium high for 1 minute and add a 1 cup of chicken stock and 1 cup of wine heat stirring constantly to deglaze pan. Substitute more 1 cup of chicken stock for white wine if desired
- Reduce heat to low and Add the 2-28 oz. jars Shakshuka and stir till thoroughly mixed
- Add the can Coconut milk.
- Add clam juice and stir to combine
- Stir it all to combine.
- Turn the heat up to medium and simmer to reduce for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Heat a pasta pot of salted water till boiling
- Turn the heat to medium low and carefully add fish pieces gently submerging them below the sauce.
- Add the shrimp and chicken sausage
- Cook for 12 -15 minutes covered checking the fish for doneness after 12 minutes
- Add your linguini to boiling salted water and cook to package directions for linguini.
- Drain and rinse linguini
- Serve fish, shrimp and sausage over linguini with plenty of sauce in a large serving bowl
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp of chopped parsley and serve.
|Made with Mina Shakshuka Sauce|