Cook Time: about 40 minutes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 parsnips, Washed . don’t peel cut down center lengthwise
- 3 carrots- wash but don’t peel tops-removed
- 4 small beets- washed , peeled tops removed
- 2 small red onions peeled and cut into quarters leaving root end intact
- 1 Acorn squash – skin on, remove seeds and cut into quarters
- 1 Delicata squash, skin on, seeds removed, cut in circles
- 1 small butternut squash peeled seeds removed and cut into 1 inch circles
- 2 sweet potatoes sliced into 1 inch circles
- 1 fennel bulb trimmed of the fronds, cut into quarters leaving the root end intact
- 6 garlic cloves, with skins on
- 3 Tbsp Mina Mild Harissa
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a roasting pan, place all your vegetables in a single layer. Add 2 Tbsp olive oil and mix till evenly coated. Season with 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper.
- Roast for approx. 30 min. Remove from the oven.
- Brush with Mina’s Mild Harissa and place back in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and brush again with more Harissa.
- Plate and serve.
|Made with Mina Harissa|