Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 8 double cut Lamb Chops, about 2 – oz each
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Pepper
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Mina Green Harissa
- Take lamb chops out of the refrigerator while oven is preheating about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven 425.
- Coat the lamb chops with 2 T olive oil and season with 1 t salt and 1 t pepper.
- Heat large pan heavy bottom skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute (one used for stove top and oven).
- Sear the lamb - 2 minutes one side, 2 minutes the other side, and 1 minute fat side down, bones up.
- Remove pan from the heat, brush with green harissa, being sure to cover lamb chops well on each side.
- Position lamb chops bone side down, fat side up
- Roast 5-6 minutes until medium rare.
- Remove and brush with remaining Mina’s green harissa
- Serve more sauce room temperature on the side.
Made with Mina Green Harissa