Use Mina shakshuka sauce to make this classic Moroccan poached eggs dish. We only use natural ingredients to guarantee you a traditional Moroccan shakshuka experience and an irresistible homemade feel. All you need is a jar of our shakshuka sauce and some eggs to enjoy a healthy and delicious meal. Don’t hesitate to make it spicier with our harissa!
1 jar Mina Shakshuka Sauce
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon chopped parsley to garnish
To make spicy add 2 tablespoons of Mina Harissa
- Pour Mina Shakshuka sauce in a large tagine or skillet.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once simmering, reduce the heat to medium low, just enough heat to maintain a simmer.
- Crack eggs over the top, cover and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked and the yolks are partially runny.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.
|Made with Mina Shakshuka Sauce|